0% THC Warming Muscle Relief Gel 500mg CBD, 100ml
After you push your body to the max, it’s important to get your circulation flowing in recovery mode. This process is helped along by the warm and fiery properties of Smart Restart warming gel.
Recommended daily dose:For optimum results take 5 drops under the tongue twice a day and hold for at least one minute, then swallow. Shake well before use.
- Serving size 5 drops
- Amount CBD per serving 16,7 mg
- Servings per container 180
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Extract derived Cannabidiol (CBD)
Storage:Do not refrigerate, store away from excessive heat, light, and humidity. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Caution:Do not exceed the recommended dosage, this product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medication or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur or if you feel unwell, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.