Amphora Vape Pen Protective Case | Vegan Leather
With a beautiful and flexible Amphora Protective case, you can protect, organize, and transport your CBD experience. Your CBD experience will be safer and more portable with our vegan leather protected vape case.
Keeping your vape device in a case with your favorite CBD effects-based Infused Amphora vape formulations is the most elegant and inconspicuous way to achieve this. Every vape user may benefit from the peace of mind that this secure case provides, whether you’re using it to keep all of your vaping goods in one location or to carry with you in your busy lifestyle.
- Case exterior dimensions 17.78cm L x 8.64 cm W x 3.81cm D
- Versatile accessory pouch
- Integrated bands to keep your pens and carts in place and secure
- Concealed zipper
- Magnetic inner closure area
- Durable vegan leather with moulded EVA
- Weight 90g
- One (1) year limited warranty
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.