CBD Facial Argan Peeling Mask
Replenish and nurture your skin with this brand new Facial Argan Peeling mask with CBD. The latest arrival to the Goddess Sativa range combines two of the cosmetic industry’s most sought after ingredients, argan oil and full spectrum CBD.
The team at Goddess Sativa has identified the natural beneficial potential of argan oil and sought to formulate a peeling mask that gently exfoliates, ridding yourself of dead skin cells, cleanses pores, and nourishes the skin.
- Size: 50 ml
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination
- Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness
- Formulation: Peeling mask
- Argan oil is a powerful staple ingredient that has been omnipresent in Morrocan cooking, medicine, and cosmetics for centuries. It’s produced from the kernels of the argan tree and makes a natural oil rich in essential nutrients and fatty acids. In recent years the global cosmetic industry has tapped into the potential of argan oil, seeing its biggest surge in sales in 2020.
- The properties of argan oil include antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, as well as hydration thanks to the fatty acid components. Studies have suggested that it could slow the aging process by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, as well as increasing skin elasticity and hydration. (1)
- To boost and enhance the beneficial properties of argan oil, a key component of the peeling face mask is full spectrum CBD. For those unfamiliar with this natural compound, CBD (cannabidiol) is extracted from the hemp plant. It is rich in phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and vitamins which all present as they do naturally in the plant. CBD effects the body by interacting with the endocannabinoid system, comprised of receptors. These receptors are found throughout the body and also the skin, making CBD a key dermatological product.
- CBD is a natural antioxidant, which in turn keeps the skin young. Every day we come into contact with damaging atoms called free radicals, this is unavoidable (they’re in our food, our air, our water). If left unchecked, they can damage our body and skin, but if we use an anti-oxidant this will help fight the damage.
- Studies suggest that as a skincare ingredient, this will help calm and soothe acne.
- Other key ingredients in the argan oil peeling mask include apricot seed oil which firms and tones the skin, and contains vitamin A and E which slow the skin’s aging process. Squalane oil fights skin-damaging free radicals and helps boost blood circulation for a healthy complexion. Rosemary oil calms and protects the skin with its natural antiseptic properties, while almond oil provides the smooth texture of the mask - enhancing its absorbancy.
Ingredient Callouts:This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. The product is made on GMP registered facility in the European Union.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.