CBD Golf Pro Formula Gel Capsules 750 mg
The gel capsules are filled with premium CBD oil which is perfect for anti-inflammatory, pain-relief and relaxation effects! The serving is perfectly measured and allow to keep your best dosage.
- Capsules per container: 30
- CBD amount per one capsule: 25mg
- 0% THC
- Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Gelatin Capsule shell, Hemp Extract derived Cannabidiol (CBD)
Read more about product features below!
- The capsules are perfect for anti-inflamatoion effects. The CBD compound minimizes the pain and helps recover your muscles and joints.
- Additionally, these CBD capsules are also very effective for good sleep and relaxation. The CBD compound calms the nerves and relieves the tension of your body, providing relaxation and preparing you for a better sleep and recovery.
- Serving size 1 capsule containing 25 mg of CBD compound.
- Dosage: as a food supplement for adults, take 1 (one) or 2 (two) capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. The CBD compound in each capsule is precisely measured to help you keep your perfect dosage.
- Storage: Do not refrigerate. Store away from excessive heat, light and humidity.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Individuals taking medication or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur or if you feel unwell, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Why CBD is a good for pain relief?
Nowadays CBD products are showing good results in relieving chronic pain and periodical pains including arthritic pain, inflammation, managing seizures, and more. It is scientifically proven that the use of CBD products brings efficient pain soothing, discomfort reduction while having no side effects.
Condition improves not only because CBD holds plenty of healthy compounds, but also due to the natural enhancement of our own brains’ chemicals that are responsible for pain alleviation.
What is the “nature” of CBD?
CBD: what does it mean?
The abbreviation “CBD” stands for cannabidiol – a substance found in the “Cannabis sativa” plant, which is also called “Industrial hemp”. There are over 100 compounds of cannabinoid group found in that plant. The two best-researched are CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBD: a fully legal and harmless substance freely used for medicinal purposes.
- THC: psychoactive compound limitedly used in CBD products.
Is CBD taken from marijuana?
It is not, and simply cannot be taken from there.
“Cannabis sativa” plant is divided into two strains: hemp and marijuana.
- Marijuana is illegal. Contains dangerous levels of psychoactive and addictive chemicals, including high levels of THC. Whereas CBD levels in marijuana are extremely low.
- Hemp is legal. Contains high levels of CBD and traces of THC available in low quantities.
What is the working secret of CBD?
This is a 100% natural pain-management solution.
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
What are the beneficial properties of CBD?
- Clinically proven anti-inflammatory effect, since CBD is rich with antioxidants.
- Natural analgesic effect, since CBD diminishes pain perception in brain cells.
- Have no serious side effects and no addictiveness compared to conventional opioid-based medications, therefore CBD products can cope with chronic long-term pain.
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy and use in the UK (Germany)
- with legally permitted THC levels
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.