CBDV oil (cannabidivarin) 4% 10 ml
CBDV (cannabidivarin) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in several types of cannabis plants. Plants with relatively high levels of CBDV have been found in wild populations of the C. Indica plant from northwest India and in the hash plant from Nepal and Afghanistan.
Composition Optima CBDV oil:Organic hemp seed oil, hemp extract of which about 400 mg cannabidivarin. Other ingredients (excipients) are not used. Does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Supplied in a 10 ml bottle. 1 drop of Optima CBDV oil contains approximately 1 mg cannabidivarin.
Dosage:12 years and over 2-3 times a day 3 drops of CBDV oil. 6-12 years 2-3 times a day 2 drops of CBDV oil. 2-6 years 2-3 times a day 1 drop of CBDV oil. 0-2 years 2 times a day 1 drop of CBDV oil. Can be taken with water or on its own. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. For best effects, take Optima CBDV Oil regularly and consistently. A minimum period of 3 weeks is recommended. Readthe leaflet enclosed in the packaging before use. Please note that CBDV oil is a food supplement and not a medicine. In addition to taking CBDV oil as a supplement, you should follow a healthy diet.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.