Core Vape Pen Series
Welcome to the new Infused Amphora’s Core Series vape pens, powered by Vessel Technology.
As you’d expect from Amphora and Vessel technology, the Core is a beautiful combination of simplicity and technical correctness. The Core vape pen is powered by a smaller, more compact battery, yet it has the same controls and functionality as the rest of the Amphora vape pen range.
- Secure cartridge drop-in design
- Compatible with Infused Amphora effects-based CBD vape oil cartridges
- Fits most 510 thread cartridges (cart included is for display purposes only and is not functional)
- Powered by a high-quality 320mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery core
- Unrivaled airflow
- 3-LEDs indicate battery life and power/voltage settings
- Four (4) power/voltage settings (2.4V, 2.8V, 3.2V, 3.6V)
- Approved USB magnetic charging port + cable included
- Compatible with Infused Amphora Vape Protective Cases
- NOT Compatible with Base Charging Stand
- Dimensions: 8.38cm L x 1.40cm D
- Weight: 23g
- Six (6) month limited warranty
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.