Eyr – CBD Cream for Psoriasis
Specially formulated for psoriasis
Certified as a Medical Device Class I
Made from CBD Isolate
Liposomal technology delivers active ingredients to skin cells
DetailsDesigned to treat psoriasis, this cream uses liposomes to transport the active ingredients deep into the skin cells. Along with CBD, Eyr contains omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids to moisturize the skin, and vitamin A to protect the skin cells. Together, these provide the care associated with its namesake, the Norse goddess of healing.
Suggested useApply the cream 2-3 times a day to the affected skin areas. Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes.
Safety instructionsThe cream is intended for external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid direct eye contact. Not suitable for pregnant women.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.