Hand Cream – CBD & Aloe Vera
50ml pot with 100mg CBD content
Hand cream with CBD and aloe vera
Moisturises, soothes and gives the skin a radiant appearance
DetailsOur Hand Cream with CBD uses only vegan ingredients and the unique formula maintains nails, cuticles, leaving skin feeling supple. The cream contains aloe vera which keeps the skin smooth while treating skin irritations and aiding the natural skin rejuvenation process. The pleasant and natural fragrance invigorates the senses and intensifies the holistic care experience. Nordic Cosmetics Hand Cream contains 100mg CBD in the form of CBD crystals. This substance has not been tested on animals, nor has it been evaluated for safety through animal testing. Contains 50 ml of product. Absorbs quickly. Made in the EU.
Suggested useMassage hand cream gently into your hands as needed. Avoid direct eye contact.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.