Hand cream for dry hands 450mg CBD, 100 ml
A maximum strength restorative cream for dry hands enriched with full spectrum CBD oil.
- Full Spectrum CBD is rich in Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins and other active compounds of cannabis sativa.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. Also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. Rosemary has natural antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) is the perfect antioxidant which protects the skin and provide anti-aging effects.
Ingredient Callouts:This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know:Full Spectrum CBD oil is rich in Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins and other active compounds of cannabis sativa.
Directions:Use daily. Take a small amount of the cream and massage gently into your hands. The product is made on GMP registered facility in the European Union.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.