Hempura 500mg Refined CBD Vape Juice with Terpenes (10ml)
• Citrus terpene profile – no artificial flavours
• 2.50mg CBD per 1 drop (0.05ml)
• Highly effective in small doses
• Pure CBD vape liquid – device safe
• 200 drops per bottle
Product DescriptionHeating CBD results in its increased absorption and effectiveness in the body. For this reason, our refined hemp extract CBD vape juice is proven to be an optimal method for the intake of CBD. When inhaling CBD using a vaporizer, the active compounds quickly enter the bloodstream via the lungs where they are transported throughout the body. Compared to oral intake, vaping avoids the liver breaking down many of CBD’s beneficial compounds and therefore reducing its potency. Vaping offers the advantage of a much faster onset of the therapeutic effects, as well as a significantly higher bioavailability of CBD. Thanks to the enhanced natural citrus terpene flavour of our organic e-juice, vaping CBD is not only highly effective but gentle and pleasant as well. Our CBD vape juice is suitable for use with all commercially available vaporisers and e-cigarettes. The CBD vape liquid is free of artificial flavours and thus guarantees the full experience of pure CBD. These compounds include:
- Cannabinoids – Such as CBD / cannabidiol.
- Terpenes – Natural substances commonly found in herbs, fruits, flowers and plants. They give CBD its unique aroma and character of effect.
- ~1.25mg of CBD per 1 individual drop / 0.05ml
- ~250mg of CBD + other trace compounds in each bottle
- Rich in natural citrus terpenes for enhanced taste
- Winterised & filtered for vaping
- Refined hemp extract – Rich in CBD and terpenes
- Made in Great Britain with organically grown industrial hemp
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Quality
- Contains ZERO: Meat, Dairy, Gluten, Nuts, Fish or Artificial Flavours
- Hempura Hemp Extract, VG vegetable glycerin (40%), PG propylene glycol (60%)
- Terpene profile (1%): linalool, myrcene, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, limonene, terpinolene, and beta-caryophyllene
Recommended Use & DosageIf you haven’t tried vaping CBD before, we recommend starting with 10mg-15mg CBD per day and building your dose up gradually. Our bodies only need a small amount of oil to get all the benefits. Very high doses of CBD have no added benefit and may cause drowsiness. If the benefits are not realised or begin to wane after vaping CBD for some time, we recommend vaping 2-3ml per day or moving on to our stronger CBD products. Vaping CBD is not recommended for persons who suffer from cardiovascular disease, pregnant women, lactating mothers or persons under the age of 18.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.