Liposomal Multivitamin with CBD
150ml multivitamin with 90mg CBD
Daily dosage unit (5ml) contains 3mg CBD
DetailsOur Liposomal Multivitamin with CBD contains 150ml of product, with 90mg of CBD and contains approximately 30 doses. This product is third-party lab tested and has a pleasant fruity taste.
Suggested useShake well before use. Each serving contains 3mg CBD and 250mg multivitamins.
Safety instructionsProduct contains alcohol. Not suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Allergy warning: Soy (not genetically modified) Do not take during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.