Sool Broad Spectrum CBD Gel Capsules 2%-8%, 30pcs, THC Free
Broad Spectrum CBD Capsules 1500mg into your daily routine will allow you to restore and reconnect with your body in a way you didn’t even know existed.
- 2% – 450mg
- 4% – 750mg
- 8% – 1500mg
29.99 € – 69.99 €
- Recommended daily dose: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 (one) capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Product information: Serving size 1 capsule, Amount CBD per serving 15mg-25mg-50 mg, Servings per container 30.
- Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Gelatin Capsule Shell, Hemp Extract derived Cannabidiol (CBD).
- Storage: Do not refrigerate, store away from excessive heat, light, and humidity. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, this product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medication or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur or if you feel unwell, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is an essential component found in the hemp plant (medical marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant which is cultivated and processed in special laboratories.
Nowadays CBD products resolve multiple health issues from basic symptoms (chronic pain syndrome, insomnia, chronic stress conditions, etc.) to serious medical conditions (psoriasis, glaucoma, alzheimer’s, etc.).
Why is CBD good for health issues?
CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is a system found in all mammals’ brains and is responsible for basic functions like sleep, memory, hunger, and pain.
Plant-derived CBD supplements intake naturally act on brain receptors. Therefore, pain alleviation is done by our own brain chemicals.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- CBD is 100% organic being produced through responsible farming without artificial chemicals
- CBD is mostly vegan-friendly with some exceptions offered in the market
- CBD works together with body’s own regulation system leading to seamless and efficient result
Why are our CBD products safe?
- made of industrial hemp
- legal to buy the UK and EU
- backed up by eligible lab tests.
What to know before starting CBD?
If you consider switching to CBD-products from the conventional pain-killer, there are several things to take into account.
- CBD products are not for pregnant and nursing women
- We strongly advise consulting professional GP if you are on other medications
- Recommended dosage is individual, depending on CBD product format (oil, capsules, topicals, vape liquids). Each particular product has a dosage guide included.